Microsoft Ignite 2022: Creospark’s Session Picks
Registration for Microsoft Ignite 2022 is now available! The annual developer and IT conference for Microsoft will be held virtually and in-person from October 12th-14th. There are 818 sessions to assist you with discovering the newest technologies, gaining knowledge from industry experts, developing your talents, and connecting with people worldwide.
Do you feel overwhelmed by the number of sessions available? You don’t know which sessions to attend? Fear not! Our team has carefully selected their session agendas, and we want to share them with you!
Things to Know:
This time around, Microsoft has broken down its sessions into five core themes to make it easier for users to find the sessions that best suit their interests and needs.
- Build agility, optimize your business, and create data-driven experiences with Microsoft Azure
- Deliver efficiency with automation and AI across your business
- Re-energize your workforce in the office, at home, and everywhere in between
- Accelerate innovation with the world’s most complete cloud developer platform
- Protect everything, everyone, everywhere with comprehensive security
Feel free to use this new categorization system to explore different sessions on your own.
Be aware that some sessions encourage greater interaction between participants and require an RSVP. Be careful to sign up as soon as possible because there is a limited number of spots available and certain sessions are already full.
Additionally, in order to accommodate participants in various time zones, certain topics will be delivered more than once.
Keynotes and Core Themes:
Learn about the most recent developments influencing the flexibility, innovation, and security of tomorrow’s work environments (all times are listed Pacific Daylight Time):
- “Microsoft Ignite Opening” (KEY01) | Speaker: Satya Nadella | October 12, 9:00 AM – 9:50 AM
- “Re-energize your workforce in the office, at home, and everywhere in between” (TS03) with Jared Spataro | October 12, 11:05 AM – 11:25 AM
- “Unlock new experiences about Microsoft 365 to lower costs and empower employees” (BRK34) with Colette Stallbaumer, Jason Gregory, and Thao Le | October 12, 2:00 PM – 2:30 PM
- “Microsoft Ignite ‘Into Focus’: Microsoft 365 and Next Gen Collaboration” (KEY08H) | Speakers: Jeff Teper and Karuana Gatimu | October 13, 10:30 AM – 11:00 AM
- “From low code to pro code: Building and buying collaborative apps to power an evolving workplace” (BRK32) with Graham Sheldon, Miti Joshi, Paul Gildea, and Sukhmani Lamba | October 12, 3:00 PM – 3:45 PM
Our Top Picks:
It’s very unlikely for an individual to attend all the sessions (impossible is a better word). Therefore, our team has come up with a list to ensure you can get the most value out of your time:
Here are some of our top picks for this year’s Microsoft Ignite content (all times are listed Pacific Daylight Time):
Wednesday, Oct 12th:
- “Accelerate innovation with the world’s most complete cloud developer platform” | Speakers: Charles Lamanna & Donovan Brown | October 12, 11:05 – 11:30 AM
- “Build agility, optimize your business, and create data-driven experiences with Microsoft Azure” | Speakers: Erin Chapple, Kathleen Mitford & Rohan Kumar | October 12, 11:05 – 11:30 AM
- “Protect everything, everyone, everywhere with comprehensive security” | Speakers: Joy Chik, Rob Lefferts, Rudra Mitra & Shawn Bice | October 12, 11:05 – 11:30 AM
- “Re-energize your workforce in the office, at home, and everywhere in between” | Speaker: Jared Spataro | October 12, 11:05 – 11:30 AM
- “Windows IT information experiences and analytics” | Speakers: Christine Ahonen, Zach Dvorak, Mabel Gomes & Mabel Gomes | October 12, 12:00 – 1:00 PM
- “Unlock new experiences across Microsoft 365 to lower costs and empower employees” | Speakers: Jason Gregory, Thao Le & Colette Stallbaumer | October 12, 2:00 – 2:30 PM
- “Microsoft Ignite Into Focus: Security” | Speakers: John Lambert, Vasu Jakkal, Seth, Juaraz | October 12 | 2:00 – 2:40 PM
- “A discussion on features in Microsoft Teams to help your team collaborate asynchronously” | Speakers: Arvind Dutta, Betty Keren, Beste Nazili & Cindy Tan | October 12, 2:00 – 3:00 PM
- “Seamless Critical Workflow Experiences for Apps in Microsoft 365” | Speakers: Erin Bailie & Alicia Lu | October 12, 2:00 – 3:00 PM
Thursday, Oct 13th:
- “Streamline low code governance in your organization” | Speakers: Evan Lew & Zohar Raz | October 13, 10:00 – 10:30 AM
- “Prepare for the future of calling with Microsoft Teams Phone” | Speaker: Lonwabo Maseti | October 13, 10:00 – 10:45 AM
- “Plan to evolve: Humanization of the company transformation” | Speaker: Steve Delby | October 13, 11:00 – 11:30 AM
- “Driving business analytics with Microsoft 365 data” | Speakers: Nik Charlebios & Chantrelle Nielsen | October 13, 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- “Microsoft Viva: Latest innovations and roadmap for the new digital employee experience” | Speakers: Kirk Gregersen, Seth Pattron, Geeta Ramakrishnan & Malavika Rewari | October 13, 12:00 – 12:40 PM
- “Power Platform Governance Strategies to Harness the Power of Automation” | Speakers: Bobby Chang & Tony Coppa | October 13, 1:00 – 1:30 PM
- “Using data to solve tough hybrid work problems” | Speakers: Bobby Moore & Rebecca Norlander | October 13, 2:00 – 2:30 PM
- “Leveraging Viva Engage as a tool for building personal brand” | Speaker: Amelia Fish | October 13, 2:00 – 3:00 PM
- Keeping up with all the changes in the Microsoft ecosystem can be extremely difficult, but Microsoft Ignite is a fantastic opportunity to catch up quickly. Do not worry if you are unable to attend, as several sessions will be accessible on demand.
In addition, we’ll be making further content following Microsoft Ignite to summarize all the significant insights. So, make sure to follow us on our social media to stay informed!
Microsoft Ignite’s Hybrid Office Recap
Microsoft Ignite 2022: Satya Nadella Keynote Takeaways
Subscribe our newsletter
Enter your email to get latest updates.