Team: Project Management Organization
Role: Project Manager
Summary: This is a rapidly growing area, with loads of opportunities to develop your skillset to keep up with the demands of the digital world. This role is responsible for supporting the project management methodology and the successful execution of projects across the company. This is an exciting opportunity that provides project management support related to requirement capture, design, implementation, custom solution development, consultation and deployment. As a Project Manager you will be responsible for management of resources and tasks from scoping, planning, and execution, to deployment, acceptance and transition.
Focus: You will focus on delivering multiple projects on time, on budget and within scope.
- Effectively and efficiently planning and prioritizing all deliverables and resources working across project(s) based on scope of work and project goals.
- Monitoring day-to-day activities of the project team and ensure work is progressing as planned.
- Managing schedules, budgets, assets, and overall project organization to ensure requirements and project deliverables dates are clearly communicated, understood and executed.
- Ensuring that all legal and regulatory requirements are adhered to and that the project is completed and implemented on time.
- Effectively communicating with project stakeholders to ensure information and resources are provided on schedule and to ensure commitments are maintained.
- Actively monitoring project risks and scope creep to foresee/identify potential problems and proactively identify solutions to address them in advance.
- Consistently managing stakeholder’s expectations, ensure delivery of the highest quality service, and solicit and act on client feedback.
- Communicate and document project status and strategic recommendations to stakeholders, team members and Steering Committee on a regular basis; escalate issues accordingly via the appropriate channels.
- Drive and follow project management discipline and best practices, communicate effectively and provide leadership to project teams with integrity and commitment
- Promoting project management methodology and project processes.
Our ideal candidate will bring us:
- Post secondary education in a related field.
- Certifications in Business Analysis, Project Management (PMP), Change Management (Prosci) and/or Microsoft.
- Functional experience with Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive (M365), specifically Microsoft Project.
- Experience with the Microsoft Power Platform (Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI)
- Outstanding presentation and customer focused communication skills.
- Strong risk assessment, problem resolution, negotiation and influencing skills.
- Enthusiastic attitude to learn new ways of working and connecting with technology.
What we offer:
- A remote work environment allowing you freedom to manage your schedule
- A fast-paced atmosphere with support of your peers and managers
- An opportunity to grow with our quickly advancing company
- Competitive wages and benefits packages
- A group of highly experienced and friendly colleagues who are excited to do their job every day