Dataverse for Microsoft Teams
June 9, 2022 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
Learn how to create and run thousands of applications, flows, and intelligent agents with one low-code data platform at Microsoft Power Platform Immersion Workshop: Dataverse for Microsoft Teams. You’ll get hands-on experience rapidly building low-code apps and bots in Microsoft Teams with a no-code editable grid.
Who should attend:
- IT professionals
- Attendees should be able to credibly discuss, offer perspective, and integrate technology from minimal practical experience.
- Not sure if this workshop is right for you? To better understand the technical depth of the content that will be presented, check out the class materials.
After completing this workshop, you will:
- Have hands-on experience with Power Apps portals.
- Learn how to extend existing apps to external users and shared data.
- See how to partition data to external users for improved business processes.
Space is limited, so reserve your spot now!