latest blog posts
- SharePoint Fest DC 2019
- OneDrive and Microsoft Flow – Better Together!
- Join the Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch – April 2nd 8am PST
- Automatically generating your Microsoft Teams App Manifest Zip Package in Visual Studio 2017
- Migrate SharePoint Classic to Modern
- G Suite pricing is increasing April 2nd, 2019 – Perfect time to switch to Office 365
- Teamwork Train the Trainer – for MS Partners
- Office 365: Classification and Retention Labels
- MS Teams now supports up to 5000 users for each team!
- Starting April 1, Microsoft is no longer providing capability to restrict your SharePoint Online tenant to only classic mode for lists & libraries
- Office 365 Enterprise Mobility and Security
- Microsoft Search and SharePoint Search
- 24/7 End User Support for your Microsoft Office 365 Business & Enterprise Environment
- Wizard Based Column Formatting Options now available in SharePoint Online
- SharePoint 2019 New Features
Growth Equity Investment Firm Reduces Costs by Integrating Salesforce CRM with Microsoft SharePoint CMS
The firm had to connect their Salesforce CRM, which contained vital secure client information, to their Office 365 SharePoint Online cloud document management platform. Creospark, a Microsoft Partner, was tasked with integrating these systems in a fashion where source system data and documents would be accessed from each system to increase employee productivity and ease of use.